Total Pageviews

Pride goeth..

The humble man does not seek honor, but by his life and action unconsciously attains it
 This might be exemplified in particular people of pride; who will be humbled and brought low in the midst of his pride and boasting. "God is opposed to the Proud, but gives grace to the humble. (James 4:6)

 But honor shall uphold the humble in spirit; not who are humble in appearance only, but really in their hearts; who does not seek attention to themselves, but rather in humility before God. Whose spirits are humble and contrite; who are so in spiritual things, and are made so by the Spirit of God, who submit to the righteousness of Christ, and give all the glory of salvation to the grace of God.


My Prayer:

Father, I come before you in humility, as I ask you to perfect your love in me. Forgive me, Lord,  from all my sins and all my unrighteousness. As I continue to seek your wisdom and grace upon my life, by the power and guidance of your Holy Spirit. 

Lord, please help me to focus outwardly in love that will lead to selflessness,who doesn't seek its own,  because humility in itself is a direct result of true love, --genuine humility which is a byproduct of your love. 

I know that I am nothing without you, Lord. Please help me see things through the eyes of your grace, to love you more, to love you with all my heart. In Jesus' Name, Amen