Total Pageviews

Bible Verses Everyday



God wants us to make His rule our rule as we meditate in His words day in and day out.
Joshua must himself be under command; no man's dignity sets him above the law of God. He is to encourage himself with the promise and presence of God's love in his heart. Let not the sense of thine own infirmities dishearten thee; For God indeed is all-sufficient. When we are in Christ, we have reason to be strong and be very bold. Praise God for His enduring love for me and mankind, though I may not deserved it, yet He loved me anyway.
For what did we believe in Christ? Was it not that we might be justified by the faith of Christ?

My prayer;

Dear Lord,
I praise and worship you for your goodness and grace, though we may be weak but you are strong.  I placed my trust in you. I know its only through your grace that we can walk in your righteousness. I entrust everything to you, Father,  because whatever situations may come along, all I know is, I am sealed by the blood of Jesus! Thank you for your love and grace that abounds. In Jesus name!